Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2012.9.3

It rained but I was lucky enough not to use the umbrella.  But now  it thunders and we had a few minutes blackout. 
Today is the first day of the second semester for most schools in Japan, therefore the trains were so crowded this morning.
Today I got a letter from my high school teacher.  In May when I met her last time, I gave her my book.  Then she wrote me about the impression of my book.  I am very glad to receive it.  I have already given more than 70 books or so, but most of them said just a few words such as "it was interesting" by email or "I'm impressed by your deed" by face to face and only a few people gave me detailed impressions.  So this is a kind of the first detailed remarks by letter.  Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment