Thursday, September 20, 2012

2012.9.19

It rained in the morning.  I used the long umbrella after a long time.  In Japan there are many designs of umbrellas.  When I was in the USA, there were a very few choices.  It seems American people don't use it as much as Japanese people.
I took a half day off in the morning to do some errand.  After that I visited my friend's art exhibition in Tokyo, which was the last day today.  This was the second time for me to visit his exhibition at the gallery. 
Last Sunday I visited another art exhibition which was also the second time for me to visit her exhibition at the same gallery in Ginza as before.
I think it is very good to have one's exhibition at the same place regularly.
I got three invitations for art exhibitions this month, and I am glad to have visited all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment