Thursday, September 27, 2012

2012.9.26

It was fine.
The Keihin kyuko (京浜急行) line has been closed partially therefore I used JR Yokosuka (横須賀) line between Kurihama (久里浜)  and Shinagawa (品川).  So many people thought the same way, and there were so many people at Kurihama station in the morning.  It is the terminal and I have to ride on for about 1 hour and a half, and I thought more people will get on later and I would be too tired if I keep standing among so many people around.  So I decided to take a green car.  It cost yen 950.  The price differs between less than 50km and more than 51km.  If you buy the ticket inside the car, it will be yen 1200.  The price differs between weekdays and weekends too.  After getting in, you can sit on any vacant seat, and if you use Suica or Pasmo, prepaid card with commuting ticket, you need to touch it at the place above your seat, and the light will be on while you will occupy the place.
Last Saturday I used the green car for Shinkansen, which cost yen 1,000 from Nagoya (名古屋) to Shinagawa.  Compared this, it seemed the cost of green car fee of the Yokosuka line was expensive, but I am glad to sit this morning.
On my way back from Shinagawa to Kurihama, I had to use JR Yokosuka line again, and had to stand for a long time.....
It seems it will take for a while to run the services normally, so I have to use JR Yokosuka line tomorrow too......
We often realize the importance of "usual" when we lost something.  I hope it will become normal again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment