Friday, April 30, 2010

四月三十日(shigatsu sanjyu nichi): April 30

Last day of April. How was your April? Nothing special?
For me I have been busy in many aspects, but there were some interesting experiences. On April 11 I had a chance to eat French lunch at the very special restaurant in Tokyo Bay Court where only members are permitted. On April 16 I had a reunion of Washington State University at Hyatt Regency Hotel in Tokyo. I got together with my old friends from Expo 2005. I went to see the live stage of my ex-boss of Panasonic with my old friend. I went to see 5 movies.
April is usually a month for new encounters. But for me I had not only new encounters but also reunited meetings. That was fun.
There was the opening ceremony of Expo 2010 in Shanghai tonight. Since I have worked at Expo '92 in Seville and Expo 2005 in Aichi, I feel like visiting Shanghai Expo 2010 too.

No comments:

Post a Comment