Monday, March 6, 2017

2017.3.5

It was fine.

Today is keichitsu (啓蟄), one of nijyushisekki (二十四節気), the 24 solar terms. The last one was usui (雨水) on February 18, and the next one is shunbun (春分) on March 20. Keichitsu is a day when worms in the earth come out.

Today I went to Oimachi to attend No.1 World Business Summit 2017.  There were three main speakers. One is Mr. Robert Allen. I was surprised to see my friend as interpreter. He taught us the ways billionaires think.

The first part started at 11 am  and lasted until 2 pm. There is a supermarket at the first floor of the building and I experienced the self-checking out for the first time.

The second part started at 3:30 pm. The other speaker was  Mr. Cayden Chang. He taught us the proven A-B-C Investing System.

The third part started after 6 pm.  Another speaker was Mr. Tetsuya Inamura. This was the second time for me to listen to his seminar. He was once homeless but now is a successful business owner and a writer of Billionaires' Mind.

After that there was a photo session and Q&A session, and the event finished around 8:20 pm.

After that I had chances to talk with Mr. Inamura and Mr.Chang.

I happened to see some acquaintances there  today.

I am glad to have attended this one day event.

No comments:

Post a Comment