Friday, March 17, 2017

2017.3.17

It was fine in the morning but became cloudy and cold in the evening.

I took a day off to attend Morinda's Japan Business Summit at Maihama Amphitheater.
This is two days event which cost yen 3000.
I got up early and walked to the station to drink tonight.

I arrived at the venue around 9 am.  There was a present of a pack of Maxidoid which is yen 4100. It was the first come first served gift. I felt lucky and thought "The early bird catches the worm." In Japanese, "Hayaoki wa sanmon no toku(早起きは三文の徳)."

At lunch time  we enjoyed the group lunch.

I bought some Morinda products which were only available there at the special price.

At night I went to Asagaya, maybe for the first time, to see my ex-boss' live concert. I arrived early and joind dinner with the band members at a Thai restaurant nearby. I could taste five dishes. Some were very spicy but delicious.
I watched two sessions with my ex-colleague whom I met after a long time.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment