Saturday, March 18, 2017

2017.3.18

It was fiine.

In the morning I went to Kimono-style Miya to have got hairset, make-up, dressed, and taken pictures.
To my surprise they gave me a piece of shawl which perfectly coordinated to today's kimono.

I went to Tasaki at Kioicho, next to the Hotel New Otani to attend the Tasaki tour.

First we had a lecture about pearl and diamond and looked around the showroom. They changed their name from Tasaki shinju to Tasaki in 2009. They are very famous for pearl, but their top sales is diamond. I was surprised to hear that the technician who cuts and grinds diamonds retire at their early 20s because they need good eye sight. They cultivate the pearls in Nagasaki. Goods pearls need to hibernate.

After that we ate lunch at Nadaman, which is a very famous Japanese restaurant.The view was nice and we walked the garden later.

Then we went to see the Great March Kabuki. Before starting we walked around the Kobikicho-hiroba, shopping mall which was interesting.
The seat was the third floor and cost yen 6000, but the tour cost yen 6800 with delicious lunch and tea at Tasaki.

There were three stages. After the first one, there was 15 minutes break, after the second one, there was 30 minutes break.
It started at 4:30 pm and ended at 8:50 pm.

It was a long day, but I enjoyed a lot with my kimono friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment