Wednesday, March 9, 2016

2016.3.9

It was cloudy in the morning and became rainy later.

I took a day off and visited a museum and went to see a movie "The Hateful Eight" for free using stock holders' invitation tickets in Kawasaki. The movie  was different from what I expected.

For lunch I ate at the food court. This was the first time for me to go there. I found Yamaya dining which is very famous for its spicy cod eggs called Mentaiko (明太子).  There is a set menu of bowl of rice, butajiru or tonjiru (豚汁), pork soup with vegetables, and mentaiko for yen 670 or so. And you can add the main dish of meat or fish and other side menues. I chose grilled mackerel and pickles called Takana (高菜). See the picture.

After watching a movie I looked for a birthday present for my friend in England. It is fun to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment