Friday, March 25, 2016

2016.3.25

It was fine but very cold.

I took a day off but went to work to prepare for the event next week.  I had a lunch appointment at 11:30 am but we cganged the schedule and when I arrived, it was already 2:15 pm.
The restaurant is very famous for crab dish, and I have wanted to visit there for a long time.  And finally I made it.

After that we went to Shinjuku for shopping, and we went to the observatory of the Tokyo metropolitan government. It is on the 45th floor and it is free of charge. There were so many foreigners there, maybe more than 80% were foreigners. There were exhibitions and sales of speciality of each prefecture.
I went to see a movie "The Big Shot. " Japanese title was Money short karei naru daigyakuten(華麗なる大逆転). "

No comments:

Post a Comment