Thursday, March 24, 2016

2016.3.24

It was cloudy and rainy in the morning, but became fine in the afternoon.

There was a graduation ceremony for College of Business in the morning, and Graduate School of Business in the evening.
Most of undergraduate women were wearing kimono and hakama and they looked very beautiful.
There was an awarding ceremony. To my surprise there was a student who passed the examination of CPA and top three students were women.

After the commencement of graduate school, there was a chance to try the gown and cap which was nice.

After work there was a farewell party for me by my room mates of the office. We went to our favorite small Japanese style bar near our office and enjoyed eating and talking.
I thank for my past two years experiences here at this university.

No comments:

Post a Comment