Sunday, March 20, 2016

2016.3.20

It was cloudy.

I went to Tokyo to attend one day seminar of the million seller writer Ken Honda. This was the third time for me to attend his seminar this year.
I happened to see one of my friends whom I met at Expo 92 for the first time. His birthday is the same as mine, that is May 8. We don't remember when it was that we met last time but it's been so long since the last time. We have known each other's activities through Facebook and communicate on our birthday but we have not had time to see each other these days.

Today's seminar theme was to find our talents and live our life work. 5 secret ways to change our talents to money.
During the seminar I thought my talents were teaching, communicating, connecting, networking, and creating.
But when I tried the finding tool on the train back home.  The results were different.

During tea break I tried two different fortune telling. One is calculating the birthdate as numbers, the other is by the cards.  Both were free today.

Ken-san gave us a book by John Gray.  I appreciate his generousity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment