Wednesday, March 30, 2016

2016.3.30

It was fine and rather warm.

I took a day off.

I went to Shibuya to attend the annual general stock holder's meeting of the film company. This is the third time for me to attend there. I asked the question for the first time. Some of the participants had the same idea and gave me applause.

After that I went to Ikebukuro to visit the  Edgar Rampo's house and the university to return the room key. I visited many people to say good bye because I was too busy to greet yesterday. Many of them appreciated my work with them and I am so glad to see them.

After that I went to Yurakucho to visit the Emperor's palace where is open just for a week. There were so many people but I did not have to wait so long.

I had tea and went to Komagome to have dinner and visit Rikugien(六義園). There was a long line to enter. There is a beautiful cherry blossom tree. See the picture.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment