Saturday, March 12, 2016

2016.3.12

It was cloudy and partially fine, rather cold.

I attended a monthly meeting. We had lunch together at a restaurant called Country House and we ate the special hamburg lunch.

After the meeting I went to Kimono style Miya to see my teacher of kimono lesson. She likes cooking and gave me some foods she cooked.

After that I went to see a Japanese movie titled"Everest kamigami no itadaki (エヴェレスト 神々の山嶺 Everest: Goddess of the sky  ). "
I read the original book long time ago.  Last year when I saw another movie dealt with the Everest, this movie was previewed. And I have been looking forward to seeing it since then.
Today was the opening day but it was not so crowded that I could sit on the good seat.
I did not remember the contents but I felt I have read this book before. After finishing I checked the writer and it was written by Yumemakura Baku (夢枕獏). It is a pen name.  Baku is an animal which is believed to eat bad dreams. Yume (夢) is dream, makura (枕) is pillow in Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment