Thursday, March 17, 2016

2016.3.17

It was fine, warm, and very beautiful.

March 17 is St. Patrick Day. I was going to wear something green, but this morning I totally forgot about it. But when I remembered, I was glad because I happened to wear the green sweater.

Today I was invited lunch by my colleague because the other day I helped her.  I chose the restaurant where I have wanted to visit for a long time. She was kind enough to have reserved the seat, so I was impressed.  We ordered the scallop lunch set. It started from a little cup of soup followed by deep fried scallop, oyster, and red paprika, scallop and Japanese radish salad, grilled scallop, cooked scallop, chirashi zushi, miso soup, and pickles. Then coconut milk pudding and tea or coffee were served as dessert.
We had a very good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment