Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2013.5.8

Happy Birthday to Me!
It's been a year since I published my first essay "Florida Report."  How fast time flies!
It was fine today, and Mt. Fuji was so beautiful which makes me very happy from the beginning of the new year.
I went to the shrine first, massage second, beauty salon third, bookstore fourth, sushi restaurant fifth, meeting sixth, and finally ate cake at the Yokohama Sheraton.  I did my favorite things and met many people. 
I got some birthday cards, a present from UK, many email messages and face book messages and I could chat and SKYPED with my special people.
I am very glad to have such nice friends around the world.  Thank you very much everyone for being my friends.
There are many things I want to accomplish this year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment