Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2013.5.1

A new month has started.  May is gogatsu (五月) in Japanese, its old name is satsuki (皐月).  I like May very much because of my birthday month and the mild climate.
I am now in Cambodia.  I happened to see the Japanese TV news and knew Ms. Kana Satomi (里美香奈) 21 years old became a queen of shogi (将棋), Japanese chess.  She got 5 queen titles and that is the first thing in its history.  Congratulations!
Today I have visited about 8 remains.  At the first place a woman approached me and started explaining  something.  Usually I refuse them, but she told me many things and I followed her.  She charged $3. But it was worth listening.
I have met some Japanese and I will go out to see the waterfalls tomorrow with two of them.
At night I went to see Subaek, shadow play.  When it was over, there was the sign of ending in Japanese and I felt there must be many Japanese come to see this entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment