Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2013.5.13

I went to buy a pair of shoes this afternoon to attend the small ball exercise tonight.  Since I have never experienced the small ball exercise, I did not know what kind of shoes I should wear, and I chose the light special one at first.  At the cashier, they asked me if I am a member.  If not, if I register now, I get yen 300 discount and in the birthday month, I get 20% off, so I registered and got 20% off.   So I chose the better one instead.  Birthday is very good, isn't it?
For dinner I made rice with green peas(mame gohan: 豆ごはん) because the other day my best friend gave me some green peas from her mother's garden.  I like rice with green peas very much.
At night I went to the gymnasium to attend the small ball exercise.  There were about 30 people.  It lasted for one hour and I enjoyed it.  After the lesson I went to the instructor to say thank you, and she introduced me her other lessons.  So I may attend her other lessons.
I felt "If you move, you will find something."

No comments:

Post a Comment