Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2013.5.6

I got up early and walked around the Victoria Park where was close to my hotel.  There were many people practicing T'ai chi ch'uan (taikyokuken: 太極拳).
I check out the hotel and went to the Times Square to see my friend from Expo 2005.  I am glad to see her again after 5 years and a half.  Last time when I met her was in Venezuela in September 2007.  We went to her place and met two Japanese and we went to Macao together.
It's been so long since I came to Macao last.  We visited the UNESCO's World Heritage sites, enjoyed eating local foods, and watching the water show "The House of Dancing Water" at City of Dreams.
Good thing in Macao was we can use HK dollars and we do not have to exchange.
I ate crabs for both lunch and dinner today.

No comments:

Post a Comment