Monday, May 13, 2013

2013.4.21

I took a half day tour to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.  About 10 years ago when I came to Thailand for the first time, I did not have enough time and I missed visiting there.  It was a tour for 8 Japanese people.
Before going there we stopped at the Coconut firm.  There I knew how coconuts milk was made.
At the floating market, I enjoyed eating fresh fruits including durian which is a king of fruits and smells very bad.  But it was not so bad, rather delicious.  So I thought kuwazugirai (食わず嫌い) is not good.  Kuwazugirai means dislike without eating.  First we should try.  If you don't like, you don't need to eat more, but at least you'd better try once.
I bought Thai suits and sandal which I wanted to buy.
In the evening I headed for Chiang Mai by a night train.

No comments:

Post a Comment