Monday, May 13, 2013

2013.4.22

I arrived at Chiang Mai later than the schedule.  In Japan trains come on time but in Thailand they usually delay they say.  At the information I asked many tours and decided to book.  There they did not accept credit cards, I needed to exchange.  The person in charge was very kind and took me to the hotel via exchange.  After checking in the hotel and walking around the town, I noticed there were so many travel companies, and that the HIS tours were rather expensive because they were held in Japanese.  If you understand English, I recommend you to take local tours which are less expensive.
In the afternoon my first tour started.  His wife was a driver and a guide.  She took me to the craft village, Doi Suthep, and theTiger Kingdom.  I enjoyed the Tiger Kingdom very much taking photos with tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment