Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2013.5.3

I left Siem Reap in the morning for Phnom Penh by bus.  We stopped at one place for lunch break. So in total it took about 6 hours and a half.  The man next to me was an Australian.  He said he has retired at the age of 48.  Don't you think it is too early to retire?  I asked why.  He said his father passed away 2 weeks after the retirement and could not enjoy his retired life, so he decided to enjoy his life.
There was miscommunication and there was nobody from the hotel to pick me up at the bus terminal, therefore I took Tuk Tuk.  When I checked in the hotel, they had blackout.  The room was rather small than I expected from the Internet picture. 
I walked and walked around the city.  There was a lake on the map so I tried to find it, but it seems it was gone.  Maybe it will appear in the rainy season.  Strange, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment