Monday, May 13, 2013

2013.4.25

I went to Sukhothai by bus by myself because there were nobody attended the tour and there was no tour on that day.  If I insist of going there by the tour, I need to pay double.  Furthermore the Japanese tours were very expensive.  I am glad to go there by myself because it was far much cheaper and I could see everything I wanted to see, though it took about 5 hours one way.
Sukhothai Historical Park is one of the UNESCO's World Heritage sites.  There were many similar remains here and there.  I really liked the Wat Sophan Hin which is on the hill and the landscape is very nice.
Today I needed to exchange money again.  When I went to India, they did not accept US$100 bill at the airport, but here they did not accept less than US$100.

No comments:

Post a Comment