Monday, May 27, 2013

2013.5.27

In the morning I went to see a movie titled "kencho omotenashi ka (県庁おもてなし課)" Department of Hospitality of the Prefectural Office.   I used the free ticket which I got at the general meeting for the stockholders last week.
After that I went to kimono shop to select the accompaniment for kimonos I bought in March.
Then I had lunch with my friend from university at a Chinese restaurant.  She will go to Vienna for 5 years next week to accompany with her husband. 
I met another friend in the afternoon.  We ate delicious dessert set.
After coming back to my station, I happened to see my old students.  It's been long time since we met each other last time, maybe nearly 9 or 10 years. 
After coming home and having prepared for dinner, I went to the gymnasium to have exercise.
I am glad to see many people today.

No comments:

Post a Comment