Friday, May 24, 2013

2013.5.24

It was a nice day.
Do you know Morinda?  Have you ever heard the Tahitian Noni Juice?  This company is really great.
There was Morinda's Area Conference 2013 at the Hilton Hotel Tokyo in Shinjuku from 12:30 to 15:30 today.  There were nearly 1,000 participants.  I went there with my mother's friend.  It's been nearly 10 years since we met each other last. 
Do you know A.G.E.?  What's your true age?  A.G.E. means Advanced Glycation End Products.  It is not good for your health and a part of reasons of aging.  Please visit the following site to learn more.
http://www.truage.com/2891884/en-us/
Today I measured my true age by the Tru AGE scanner.  When I measured it for the first time in Hawaii, the result was older than my calendar age. So I was shocked.  But there was the reason at that time.  Today my true age was 12 years younger than the calendar age! 
In the evening I went to the National Art Center, Tokyo in Roppongi because my friend from the 44th Peace Boat cruise sent me an invitation.  On Friday they open until 20:00.  And from 17:00 you can visit for nothing.  I am glad to see beautiful pictures, objet d'art, and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment