Friday, January 31, 2020

2020.1.31

It was fine today.

Last day of January 2020. One twelfth of the year passed so quickly.

What did you do?

There is something I do on the last day of the month. It is to make a photo album of 20 pictures.
You can order the album through your smartphone. It only costs less than $3 just for shipping charge.
By making this I look back what I did during a month.

What I did during January are visited many shrines and temples including seven lucky gods and the tour to Isosaki shrine and Oiwa shrine in Ibaraki and attended some new year's parties. 
I had chances to wear kimono three times.
I published the 9th ebook which marked No.1 in Japan, the Netherlands, and Brazil.

It was a good start of the year.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment