Thursday, January 16, 2020

2020.1.16

It was fine.

At lunch time I was going out for shopping as usual. I happened to see two colleagues from the different office in the elevator and I was invited to join for lunch. So we went to a Curry Restaurant. Its name is Mandala. Jimbocho is famous for curry shops, but this is the first time for me to have curry there.  I chose a lunch set of two curry bowls, shrimp curry and chiken masala curry.
It is rare to talk or have lunch with staff from different offices. So it was a nice occasion to know each other.
Since last fall I have attracted to mandala art. Today I happened to wear the Aztec calendar pendant which also looked like Mandala.

In the evening I had a meeting. So I came home late.

There was utakaihajime (歌会始), beginning of poem making meeting, at the Imperial Palace. This is the last event of the New Year celebration. Theme of this year was "hope."
What hope do you have for the year 2020?


No comments:

Post a Comment