Friday, January 24, 2020

2020.1.23

It was a rainy day.

When it rains, I eat lunch at the dining room of the building. I chose the chilli fried checken bowl and miso soup for yen500.

I overworked today. 

On my way back when I was on the train, there happened an accident st Gumyoji, and trains stopped between Yokohama snd Kamioooka. So st Yokohama I had to change to JR Yokosuka Line. First train's destination was Zushi,  therefore I had to wait for the next train. The next train was up to Yokosuka, so I waited at Zushi for the next train for Kurihama. At Kurihama I walked to the Keikyu Kurihama Station. Since there was a long line to enter the platform I missed the train and had to wait for the next train. It took about three hours to come home.

It was a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment