Sunday, January 5, 2020

2020.1.5

It was fine.

I wore kimono at home by myself and went to Kimono-style Miya to have my hair set and got dressed. I met some friends there. I ate sushi lunch with some specially prepared dishes by our kimono teacher there and left earlier for the first visit to Iseyama kotai jingu and Narita-san by myself.

After that I went to Machida to see the Hatsuwarai (初わらい) literally first laugh event with my friend. I was lucky to be presented the ticket.  There were five rakugo, comic story tellings. It was fun.
The main speaker is Katsura Bunshi (桂文枝) who used to be Katsura Sanshi (桂三枝). He has been an MC for 50 years at the popular program titled  "Shinkonsan irasshai (新婚さんいらっしゃい)" literally "Welcome the newly wed couples!"
It's a half century. It is amazing, isn't it?

Today is the last day of 9 days vacation. I enjoyed gathering with friends as well as staying at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment