Sunday, January 12, 2020

2020.1.12

It was fine in the morning but became rain in the afternoon.

I wore kimono at home and went to Sugita first and went to Yokohama to attend luncheon. There were about 100 participants wearing kimono. It was fun to see the coordination of many kimono fan.

It was supposed to start at 12:00, and we had waited before that but started later than schedule. It finished before 15:00.

I decided to visit the Seven Lucky Gods of Tokai. I started from the closer one. If I had enough time and wear the comfortable shoes, I would have walked through for 4.5 km but since I was wearing kimono, I used some trains.
There was about one hour and a half. Fortunately I could visit all seven lucky gods.

At night I watched a movie "Saki" which is about high school girls' mahjong competition.




No comments:

Post a Comment