Tuesday, January 21, 2020

2020.1.21

It was fine.

There is a smoke problem in a certain room in our building. So we measured how bad the air of the room by two machines. It was so easy to measure. It seems it was almost the same condition as the smoking room. I did not know such measuring machines are so popular that many companies ask for rental. I hope the problem will be settled as soon as possible, and everyone can work under the good healthy condition.

At lunch time I went to post office to send a package to UK. I also exchanged the New Year's cards which numbers were hit. I got three fourth prize which was a sheet of two stamps written as fukuju (福寿), which means fortune and happiness. Two of them were from high school classmates. Isn't it so coincidence, is it?



No comments:

Post a Comment