Saturday, January 18, 2020

2020.1.17

It was cloudy.

I took a day off.

I wore kimono by myself and went to Sugita first.
Before getting on the train I happened to see a friend. We went to Hinodecho together after Sugita and attended a luncheon. This is the third time for us to have a New Year's Party at a restaurant of the Iseyama Hills.
There were about 100 people. We enjoyed eating and drinking.
After the party I visited Iseyama Kotai Jingu shrine and Narita-san temple. When I visited the latter, it was just the time of ceremony. I felt lucky.

After that I visited Kimono-style Miya. I got some new year's gifts.

And I went to Shinagawa to attend a seminar.
We learned a lot.

I had dinner with my friends.

It was a nice day getting many things, and meeting many people.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment