Saturday, January 25, 2020

2020.1.25

Happy New Year!!

Today is the new year day of the lunar calendar and the new moon and ichiryu manbaibi(一粒万倍日) which is the day one grain becomes 10,000 times. That means today is a good day to start something.

I started the free promotion of my 9th ebook.
I hope many people enjoy learning about Japan.

It was fine.

I got up early to attend a bus tour from Shinjuku at 7:30 am. 
Destinations were three shrines in Ibaraki. They are Oarai Isosaki Jinja (大洗磯前神社), Sakatsura Isosaki Jinja (酒列磯前神社) and Oiwa Jinja(御岩神社). All were good. The red stamps called goshuin (御朱印) were January limited version, weekend special version, and two shrines combined version respectively.

I ate seafood bowl which you can make the original by choosing the ingredients you like for lunch.

We came back to Shinjuku before schedule.

It was a nice tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment