Sunday, January 26, 2020

2020.1.26

It was a rainy day.

In the morning I attended a seminar about yamatoeki(大和易). Yamato is the old name of Japan, and also it is the name of the place located in Nara prefecture. It is a kind of study of statistics from birthdate and the alignment of the sun, moon, earth, and other planets. There are five elements, Tree, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water. Each element has positive and negative sides. I belong to the Fire positive group which is like the Sun. It was very interesting.

In the afternoon I attended a reporting session. There were nearly 400 people. Since I arrived just before the meeting there was no chair available and many people had to stand. I sat on the floor.

After that we went to have a group meeting and registered the new system. It must be wonderful to use it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment