Sunday, February 2, 2020

2020.2 1

A new month has started. February is nigatsu (2月) , the second month, or kisaragi(如月).

As a first day ritual I went to the nearby shrine.

I went to Yokosukachuo first and walked to the station and went to Roppongi next.  I visited Izumo taisha Tokyo branch and Tenso shrine.

Then I went to Waseda to visit Anahachiman shrine with a friend. They offer the seasonal charms called ichiyouraifukumamori (一陽来復守). 
We walked to Ushitenjin(牛天神) to see the red plum festival.
We had tea at Korakuen.

Finally I went to Ueno to visit the exhibition of Izumo and Yamato at the Tokyo National Museum.

We had dinner at Kagoshima dishes dining place.

I came home by the last train and a taxi.

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment