Sunday, February 16, 2020

2020.2.16

It was a rainy day.

I was going to wear kimono, but I gave up because of rain.

First I went to Yokohama to see a Korean movie "Parasite" which got the best award for this year's Oscar. It was a rather shocking movie.

After having lunch I headed for Kasuga to visit Kitano jinja (北野神社) shrine where is having a plum festival. My friend and I went there two weeks ago. At that time I did not have a stamp notebook therefore I brought it to get the red stamp today. I met my friend there and we watched the taiko drum performance and got a piece of plum tree. We had amazake (甘酒) sweet sake, which taste was differnt from the one I know. It was slight pink.

After that I went to Ueno to see the 25th Japanese art exhibition

And I went to Roppongi to see the 18th New Artist Unit Exhibition 2020. I also visited the Mercedes Benz showroom to see the First class cabin. This is a special collaborate event with Emirates. The floor was so soft. They say it costs about a million yen to go to Dubai by the first class but there is a campaign of yen600,000 soon. Someday I would like to travel by the first class! 

After that I visited Fuji Film Square and saw beautiful pictures.

Finally I went to Sugita and met some kimono friends.

It was a eventful day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment