Tuesday, February 11, 2020

2020.2.11

It was fine and beautiful.

Today is a national holiday called kenkokukinen no hi (建国記念の日), Foundation Day.

I wore kimono by myself and went to Hinodecho.
First I went to Iseyama kotai jingu shrine. Since today is Foundation Day, they were having a special ceremony. I felt lucky.

I had an appointment at 10:30 and rushed. And I fell down and hit my knee and hands. From right knee it was breeding.
I had my hair set and dressed up at Kimono-style Miya and went to a French restaurant with a friend for luncheon. It was a nice place, and foods were delicious.

After that I went to Sankeien garden. Plum trees were blooming and very beautiful.

We went to Yokohama and had Chinese course dinner using Nagasaki originated foods.

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment