Saturday, February 8, 2020

2020.2.8

It was fine.

I went to Roppongi to see FROZEN II finally. Last week it was full and I could not see it because there is only once in a day. It's been a while since it was released therefore other theaters also show only once a day. And there are only a few theaters which show original with subtitles. I saw it with the accumulated points. It was a nice movie.

I went to Hinodecho to take my 3 friends to my favorite kimono shop which is doing a special campaign for the loyal customers' friends. They enjoyed wearing and buying the beautiful kimono.
They met each other for the first time today and got along well with, therefore we went to have tea and cake and enjoyed talking a lot.

I am glad to make them happy.

It was a nice day.

Thank you  thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment