Wednesday, February 5, 2020

2020.2.5

It was fine.

Almost every week day I go to a convenience store to buy lunch. There are two of them across the street of the office. I go either one depending on the traffic dignal.
I usually buy salad, bread or rice, side dish, and dessert. I bring tea bag and soup from home. 
Every time when I go to one of them they ask "Do you have a point card? " I did not and I have been wondering how to get it. So today I asked how to get it. It was so easy. They have a bunch of cards at the register, and you can save the point from the first day.
Since today is the day of tiger when is a good day related to money things. So I started saving the points. Usually you get one point for yen 200. But today was the day of double points. 
I felt lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment