Tuesday, January 9, 2018

2018.1.9

It rained last night and was very cold.
But this morning it was cloudy and rather warm.

Today was the first working day of this year for me. Since some colleagues have started working since January 4, there were some sweets souvenirs on the desk.
Unfortunately I did not travel this winter, there was nothing to distribute from me.

Tonight on my way back from office I joined the Zoom meeting.  Since I was on the train, I could not speak but hear what other people said.
After coming home, I could talk too.
It was interesting to be connected with people who lived here and there in Japan. All of them have learned Kirei Design and had same knowledge about it, though the length and depth were different.
We were divided into the same rhythm group first, and same category group next. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment