Friday, January 19, 2018

2018.1.19

It was fine.

I took a day off and had a busy fruitful day.

First I went to post office to receive the delivered goods. Usually I ask the redelivery. But I knew it would be difficult to get it, so I decided to get it by myself. I exchanged the missed new year's cards and got the prize stamp too.

Second I went to Yokohama to attend a New Year's Party via Naritasan and Iseyamakotaijingu. There were 93 participants. Meeting fee was rather expensive from my lunch standard, but it was worthwhile attending. Meals were so delicious, the ball room was nice, landscape was beautiful, what is more there were special guests. It was a special experience.

Third I visited the Kimono-style Miya to greet.

Fourth I went to massage. This is my once a month health care event. I could talk many things and she was inspired and we had a nice time.

Fifth I went to Shinagawa to have dinner with my adviser. I got a souvenir. We ate a lot and drink a lot.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment