Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2018.1.30

It was fine.

It was a nice day for me.

In the morning I found a Facebook friend request with a message from a good friend from Argentina whom I met in 2004 when I went to the Antarctica. He visited me Aichi when I worked at Expo 2005. It has been so long since we comunicated last. We chatted through messenger and What's App while I was on the train to go to work. There is 12 hours difference between Japan and Argentina.
He said he wrote me emails. But I have not checked my yahoo emails for a long time and I did not know about it at all.
When I checked a part of emails there today, I found some Christmas greetings and other emails. If he did not mention it, I would not have noticed them.
While chatting with him, I chatted with my Facebook friend from the Netherlands too. There is 8 hours difference between Japan and Netherlands.

Both of them were surprised to know that I commute for more than 4 hours everyday.
I enjoyed talking with them very much.

When I went to the supermarket to buy my lunch, I found a campaign of Coca Cola and got a star-shape ice maker which I wanted to have.

At work I had two meetings and many jobs done today, which makes me feel good.

I talked with my friend over the phone at lunch time and made an appointnent to see next month.

After work I went to Shinagawa to see friends. I had a cake set which was delicious.

I could see the beautiful moon tonight.

I had a joyful day.

Thank you, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment