Monday, January 22, 2018

2018.1.22

It was cloudy and rainy in the morning.
Weather forecast was right and it srarted snowing in the afternoon.

There was an alarm for big snow in Tokyo and we were recommended to leave the office earlier.
It's been four years since we had this big snow.

I was going to work as usual, but my colleagues worried about me because I live far away from the office and they were afraid of no train service. Therefore I decided to leave the office earlier as other staffs. Trains delayed and they were so crowded.Therefore I had to stand for a long time.
When I got to the station, there was a lot of snow and piled. I felt it dangerous to drive home because there are slopes. So I walked home. It took about three hours from office to my house tonight.

We have had blackout so often tonight.

Anyway I am glad I came home earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment