Saturday, January 13, 2018

2018.1.13

It was fine.

It seems I got a cold. I do not have a fever but am suffering from running nose and sore throat, headache, and feeling dull. I fell asleep on the sofa last night which must be the reason of my cold this time.

I stayed at home all day long.

I called two teachers who called me during the week but I culd not return.
One is a master of tea ceremony.  There will be the first tea ceremony of the year tomorrow, which is called hatsugama (初釜), but unfortunately before I knew the schedule, I made an appointment. Since last year it was suddenly canceled by her husband's health condition, I was looking forward to attending this year but it was too late when I knew the schedule.
The other is my high school teacher who received my new year's card but his wife and sister passed away last year and he could not write back.
Both of them are in their 80s but seemed fine.

My Yoga teacher's birthday is today and I sent a message by messenger. We chatted for a while.

I talked with three of my teachers who taught me different things in my life.
Isn't it interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment