Wednesday, January 31, 2018

2018.1.31

It was fine.

It is the full moon and there was the total luner eclipse after 3 years tonight. It is the super blue blood moon. They say this three things (super, blue, blood) happened  once in 256 years.
I am glad it was fine at night too.

After work I visited the Fuji Film Square. They were having the exhibitions of Northern lights which were taken in Alaska and Canada. They were so beautiful. I could take pictures by smartphone. How generous the photographer is! It lasts until tomorrow. So if you have a chance, I recommend you to visit.

At night I attended the meeting by Zoom. It is very interesting to be connected with people from different places by online.

Today is the last day of January.  One twelfth of the year has gone. How fast time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment