Wednesday, May 31, 2017

2017.5.31

It was fine and hot.

It is already the end of May. How was it?
Mine was very fruitful starting in Spain.
I had good times in Spain remembering 25 years ago. Some people looked the same, but others looked changed a lot. In spite of not seeing such a long time, we felt as if we were together all the time.

I had renewed my driver's license card on my birthday, settled all the inheritance procedures.

I learned Reiki I & II and Dream Map. I started learning by Webinar for two days in a week.

I got new kimonos.

At work I was rather busy for the past 10 days attending the program in charge and overworked for two hours almost every day.

I have many appointments next month too.

I am glad that I am fine and enjoying everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment