Wednesday, May 10, 2017

2017.5.10

It was slightly raining inthe daytime,but became fine and I could see the beautiful moon tonight.

Today is my mother's 15th dead anniversary.
When I went to Spain to celebrate our 10th birthday with my Spanish best friend in 2002,  I used the Turkish Airline. On my way back to Istanbul, I got a message at the reception of the hotel to call home. My brother told me that my mother died.  There were only few flights in a week  between Japan and Istanbul at that time.  My ticket was not changeable so I bought a normal ticket to back home.
The time I had to wait until my changed flight was rather long, so walked around the city, but I just remember I was there but I don't remember what I saw.
So someday I hope to be back to Turkey to sightsee here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment