Wednesday, May 17, 2017

2017.5.17

It was cloudy and chilly.

I went out for lunch with a co-worker whose term will be over at the end of this month.
We sat in front at the welcome & farewell party of our department in early March, but since our jobs are not related we did not have a chance to talk each other so much. From the next week I will be busy to attend a program for two weeks.  So we decided to go out today.
I proposed two places where my other co-worker recommended before and I have not visited yet. She has been to one of them, so we went to the other one.

It is about 6 minutes walk from our office, and is located in the residential area of Nishi-Azabu, therefore it was very calm and I could not believe.  It is a Japanese style restaurant. We sat at the counter where we could see small garden and cooking utensils. We ordered the same menu which includes salada, egg dish, kelp, fried chicken with sauce, rice, miso soup, dessert, and Iced coffee or tea.  It cost yen 1100.  They were delicious and reasonable.

Since they have three private rooms, I want to use there when I need to arrange luncheon up to 10 people.

I thought somebody's recommendation is worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment