Friday, May 12, 2017

2017.5.12

It was fine and hot.

After work I had a farewell & welcome dinner party with the program related people.

I tried to find a restaurant in Ginza area, but I could not decide the proper one.

Recently I got a coupon email which had  a very attractive restaurant offering 51% off menu from nearly yen 8000. Therefore I decided to try that luxuarious sea urchin course i Roppongi. We needed to order at least one drink. They have "All you can drink menu" for yen 2000 but they don't include Japanese sake which matches to the dishes. Therefore we decided to choose the drinks from the regular menu.

After booking, I checked other coupon sites which offer the same course with drinks for cheaper price.

So I tried to negotiate but they insisted the contents are different and if we order the same menu from the other coupon site it will cost addtionally more than yen 2000.
The foods were nice and at the checking they gave me the coupon for yen 5000 course to yen 3000. At the restroom they posted if you post to SNS for good comments, you can get cashback for yen 500.

I felt from the beginning the set price was not the right one.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment