Tuesday, October 18, 2016

2016.10.18

It was fine and very hot like summer again.
Inside the train it is rather cool.

I work at Roppongi (六本木) where is a very popular place among foreigners. There are many delicious restaurants and fashionable shops.

One of the things I like there on my way to the office is Midtown events.
Now there is an exhibition of Tokyo Midtown Design Award 2016.  Design Competition Award-Winning Works are exhibited from Friday, October 14 to Sunday, November 6. You can vote your 3 favorite items by "Like""Love" and "Want." I voted and wrote the message to the creator.
There are also items which have been commercialized before. I have seen some of them in our daily life and was surprised to know they were from the fruits of this competition.

If you have a chance to come to Midtown, please visit there.
I am sure you will enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment