Saturday, October 15, 2016

2016.10.15

It was very fine.

When I went up to the restaurant for breakfast, there was already a long line waiting. Since this was the second time, I tried what I could not eat last time, that was scallop curry and senbeijiru (煎餅汁), miso soup with rice cracker. Usually I do not eat curry for breakfast outside, but scallop was attractive, and I tried.  Combination of curry and miso spoup don't match but I just tried.

At the Aomori station, I have been wondering what is inside of Apple shaped object since I saw it last Wednesday. So I asked the conductor. What do you think they have inside? It was a phone.

On Shinkansen I ate ekiben (駅弁) for lunch.

After getting to Tokyo, we went back to the office to leave PC and other stuff.

I went to Shinjuku to attend a seminar and company visit.

I bought a commuter ticket for six months.

The moon was beautiful. Tomorrow is the full moon.

It was a fruitful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment